Welcome to Royal American Management
Royal American Management (RAM) values its professional relationship with its vendors. Therefore, it is important for RAM to establish and develop a pool of vendors with a high level of integrity that offer the most competitive rates. Also for the protection of the owners, employees, residents, and properties, it is critical that each vendor providing services to RAM-managed properties is thoroughly screened. In order to perform the services for and/ or sell products to RAM managed properties, all vendors must be properly licensed, insured, and qualified as set forth in RAM’s vendor selection criteria. In an effort to assist vendors with this qualification process, RAM has implemented a Vendor Compliance Program through Chapman Associates, an affiliated company. As vendor services are an integral part of the success of RAM operations, Chapman Associates employs full- time staff specifically dedicated to oversee the vendor compliance program. This staff is tasked with checking vendor credentials and references and with obtaining and monitoring their current insurance certificates.
There are numerous benefits to becoming a RAM-approved vendor. Multiple properties may obtain their services as an Approved Vendor since the Approved Vendor list is distributed weekly to over 200 properties.
Since an annual fee is required, all new vendors should be "sponsored" by a property, meaning they are hiring that vendor to complete work at their property.
All RAM-approved vendors are required to have the following:
- A completed Vendor File Maintenance Form
- Signed and notarized Vendor Agreement
- Proof of Insurance
- General Liability with a minimum combined limit of $500,000
- Auto Liability with a minimum combined limit of $100,000
- Workers’ Compensation with statutory limits as set by the state in which work is being performed or proof of exemption from Workers’ +Compensation laws
- Copy of Business License and/or specialty licenses if applicable
- Annual Processing Fee